Further awareness of this Neurological Movement Disorder is the key to a future cure! Please help those affected by joining us and helping to spread the awareness of #Dystonia during September.
Visit our ‘recent news’ page for updates! If you would like to help spread awareness during the #dystoniaawareness month there are many ways you can achieve this.
- Have a Dystonia awareness display at a pharmacy or chemist
- Leave Dystonia flyers or posters at a clinic or Hospital
- Add a Dystonia article or story in the newspaper
- Share information on Dystonia on a radio channel
- Have a sausage sizzle at Bunnings or another venue and share information on Dystonia
- Organise a public conference or event to raise awareness of Dystonia
- Share website page and other Dystonia info on Facebook and Twitter
- Ask a Hosptial or Clinic to add information on the Dystonia awareness month on their medical display screens
- Share the ADSG Dystonia Awareness Video
- Make it the month to donate to Dystonia research or to a cause relating to Dystonia
Visit our Dystonia Awareness Page for more information and publications!