What will you do to help us spread the word in the community?
Further awareness of this Neurological Movement Disorder is the key to a future cure! Please help those affected by joining us and helping to spread the awareness of Dystonia during September.
Watch the ‘recent news’ page for updates! If you would like to help spread awareness during the awareness month there are many ways you can achieve this.
- Have a Dystonia awareness display at a pharmacy or chemist
- Leave Dystonia flyers or posters at a clinic or Hospital
- Add a Dystonia article or story in the newspaper
- Share information on Dystonia on a radio channel
- Have a sausage sizzle at bunnings or another venue and share information on Dystonia
- Organise a public conference or event to raise awareness of Dystonia
- Share the Blog page and other Dystonia info on Facebook and twitter
- Ask a Hosptial or Clinic to add information on the Dystonia awareness month on their medical display tv
- Make it the month to donate to Dystonia research or to a cause relating to Dystonia