Join us to increase public awareness of dystonia and benefits of research during brain awareness week!
Brain Awareness Week (BAW) is a yearly global campaign to increase public awareness of the progress and benefits of brain research and also how to keep your brain healthy. This is a great opportunity to help raise awareness of Dystonia and the importance of research.
Why is brain research important?
It is important to support Brain or Dystonia research to gain a better understanding, so can aim for more effective technologies, treatments or a cure.
Want to participate in Dystonia research trials or studies? Visit our ‘Dystonia Research’ page.
Brain Awareness Week tips to raise awareness
- Leave Dystonia flyers or posters at a clinic or Hospital
- Have a sausage sizzle at Bunnings or another venue to raise funds to donate to Dystonia research
- Organise a display or stall at venues such as a Pharmacy
- Share the Blog page and other Dystonia info on Facebook and twitter
- Donate to Dystonia research
- Share the Brain Awareness Week info provided on our website or Facebook community page → Blog/recent news page and Facebook community page
- Share our Dystonia awareness video → Dystonia Awareness Video
- Donate to Dystonia Research → Donate
Share our Brain Awareness Week Poster! → Brain Awareness week let’s talk about Dystonia
Want to know more? Visit the Brain Awareness Week site