Sue Williams is a member of our support group and will be having a Dystonia information stall at Greenwith Pharmacy on Friday 18 September 2015. She suffers from Blepharospasm a type of Dystonia which causes spasms of the eyelid muscles. Despite this she volunteers her time in the community. Thank you Sue Williams for all your work!
All welcomed to visit the Pharmacy and Sue will be there to greet you and provide more information about Dystonia. Ribbons will be available to purchase and any funds raised will be donated to the Brain Foundation towards Dystonia Research. We appreciate Greenwith Pharmacy being involved in the Dystonia Awareness Month and for helping to raise awareness of Dystonia.
For address details please click on link provided.
If you would like to participate in the Dystonia Awareness Month here are some ideas:
- Have a Dystonia awareness display at a pharmacy or chemist
- Leave Dystonia flyers or posters at a clinic or Hospital
We also thank Ipsen (Dysport) who printed and supplied our ADSG A5 flyer to share during the awareness month. Thank you for your support!
- Add a Dystonia article or story in the newspaper
- Share information on Dystonia on a radio channel
- Have a sausage sizzle at bunnings or another venue and share information on Dystonia
- Organise a public conference or event to raise awareness of Dystonia
- Share the Blog page and other Dystonia info on Facebook and twitter
- Ask a Hosptial or Clinic to add information on the Dystonia awareness month on their medical display tv
You can also share the link to our Dystonia Awareness Video! We thank Lisa McInnes, one of our admins for updating our video.